Silk (Book 3)
Whispering Cove, Book 8
Unwrap a little holiday wickedness...
The pleasures of Christmas. Love. The two things Jon Wilson doesn't think he deserves, thanks to a holiday accident that took his parents. Under pressure from his uncle, Jon returns to Whispering Cove for the annual festivities, but he's counting down the hours until he can hop a Christmas Eve plane back to his Miami medical practice.
Chef Lila Sheppard left the big city and its fast-talking men for Whispering Cove, hoping to settle down with a nice, small-town boy. Until Mr. Picket Fence appears, though, she's not opposed to a tango on the wild side. When Jon shows up—gorgeous, hot and temporary—she figures Santa delivered her Christmas present a few days early.
Soon they're heating up cold, wintry nights, but as they get lost in each other's arms, Lila begins to realize their brief affair has become something more. Yet she wonders if there's enough magic in Whispering Cove to show Jon that love can heal all hearts...and that there's only one place he belongs.
Warnings: Contains enough passion to melt ice, and turn any blustery wintry night into a hot, sultry holiday.
- The Whispering Cove Series:
- Book 1: Wild by Mackenzie McKade
- Book 2: Wet by Cathryn Fox
- Book 3: Wicked by Nikki Duncan
- Book 4: Burned by Nikki Duncan
- Book 5: Bold by Mackenzie McKade
- Book 6: Brazen by Cathryn Fox
- Book 7: Silk by Cathryn Fox
- Book 8: Stockings by Mackenzie McKade
- Book 9: Serenades by Nikki Duncan
- Book 10: Feisty by Mackenzie McKade
- Book 11: Fiery by Nikki Duncan
- Book 12: Flirty by Cathryn Fox